EuGine Living In this world

Saturday, June 10, 2006

WAT a GREAT DAY....

This is a perfect pic of her...
TOday was my 1st time v really turelly hav a chat...
feels good.. i told her every thing... filnders... wat i feel... how she are... and many more...
feel happy that she is my good fren... she know i love her... she knows... but the time is not rite...
i notice 1 thing today... that she is pretty both with makeup and not wif makeup on...
when she not wif makeup on the look angleic, cute, sweet and nice
when she put on her make up she look mature, sexy(jokin),pretty
today she was so happy i dunno y.. she will onli b like this twice a month or sum thing...
the day i always been wait in the month is her happy day...
really hope those happy time wont end...
really hope for her every day is her happy day...
and i will do my best to make every day for her is her happy day..
BREAKING NEWS... i found out a serious thing today... SHE KNOW ABOUT MY BLOG...
i Feeel very very shy... my face gone blush.. my face heated up..
she knowwwsssss omg... haha i will edit my blog.. dun worry... blog is my place i express my feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home