EuGine Living In this world

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Movie


Today i went to watch a movie the title of the movie is X-men 3. Its funny ,buring thr movie i had notice a lot of things on Genetic and also love.
What is a mutant , a mutant is a genetic disoder which bring along a different phenotype from normal homosapien.Atucally mutant is jaz like us ,it is the way we look at them which make them "mutant".If we see or judge people from a different pointof view the world will be a better place to live.

During the scene where woverine kill Jine, a sudden feel struk into my heart. That feelings tell me that if u love her do what she say and let willing go let go what u love.

The movie was than Ended with a happy and peaceful ending,so we walked out the cinema,when tha moment i step out of the cinema the outside sun light temporary blind my eyes. After i recover my eye sight, i saw many couple walking infront of me laughing ,smiling while talking about the movie. This kind of enviorment makes me think about her, i feel very sad , i miss her a lot, by the time i really wanna call her, but i dun have the courage to dial her number because someone is around the town and by this time i am writing this story she is mayb in the arm of that guy. I put i phone my into my pocket and walk around the mall.As i was walking i stumble a stuff toy shop,there alot of cute bear bear in the shop, i really hope that i can buy for her, i keep pick up the bear and putting it back thinking that should i by her her or not.But finally i didnt buy it cas i will onli make me more unhappy.

MY feeling for now is jaz wat like in the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home