EuGine Living In this world

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Exam and wat happen next...

I had my nutrition exam today.. oh my god it is the worst exam i ever sat for.. mostly 90 percent of those i dun have any confident puting down my anwser.. shit la i really scare that i will fail this paper.. really scare i cant get into flinders so scare scare god please blesss me... i dun really blame for for making me cant study.. but the truth is i really think damn much lerrr.. when before sleep i think about her when wake up think about and even during sleeep i dreamt about her.. i goin to be mad d.. when every i think about thing about her for example genting when talk about genting i will gone crazy i dunno why... eugine dun think so much la... jaz let it be... after my exam i msg her dunno why i feeling likt sharing my happiness and sadness to her although i msg like two or three person but her reply makes me feel very let stress.. but after some msg i try to make her angry hoping that she wont msg me again cas i really "scare" of her... but in the end i didnt do wat i should do haizzz nvm jazzzz remember not to be so close to her eugine... I MISS U a lot WEN should i cheat on myself again so i will be more happy...?? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home