EuGine Living In this world

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I my heart is damn pain that nite....

That nite... she quarell wif him.... my heart was damn pain... it has broken into thousand pieces... y he wanna make her angry and sad... he should make her the happiest girl in the world y... he doent know how to appreciate her... if me i will threat her like a part of me loving her ,careing her and protecting her with my life..... every time he makes her angry i will come out to help her... but in the end the sad and lonely 1 is me... i will looking at them far away in the sky..... y cant i b the 1... y i am so angry at my lef i cant do any thing but jazz to talk.... i am a nobody.... every time i try to consult her my heart get pain and more pain .... 1 side of me try to break them off but the other side if me try make them better..... i really wanna maker her life everyday happy but y she not happyy , my energy is running off god plz bless her... i do really love her i wan her to be happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home