EuGine Living In this world

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stupid stupid stupid me...!!!


Y am i so stupid..??
Today the whole day i didnt talk to her,damn sad lor me but i hope she is happy. She looks pale ,sick ,tierd today and i feel very angry at my self y cant i help her y , and so i keep on punching myself.God plaz bless this girl make her happy and health ok..?
i was so stupid i the car i saw her and i wanted to drive away fast but the car was joking aorund wif me .. CANT START THE CAR MAN.... it was a very sunny afternoon, i was so stupid i didnt bring her umbrealla ,and i do a stupid thing of making a joke on her stupid me...!!!!


AND now she is sick wat can i do... ?? i wanna help her...!! DUN care anything any more...!!! i dun wan to c her suffer...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home