EuGine Living In this world

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I miss her...!!

Today is the 3rd day since "him" came down to k.l. For this few days i have not contact her and she was also missing too,she is not on msn,skype and even i call her to ask about langkawi, she was like doesn't wanna reply me :o( . All she say when i asked her is she ok, was a cold yup i'm ok. For the pass few days i really really miss her a lot,every thing i do i will think of her. I really wanna know is she happy,is she hungry,how is she,all those stuff, but i cant call because her she was with him,i'm willing to make her unhappy.so i keep on telling myself not to call her ,not to call her,i rather be the sad person rather than looking at her crying face.
The people around me keep telling me that i have a chance "she likes me" but in a split second they will say she was jazz fooling around wif u.I agree wif them some time ,she can change very fast, actually which 1 is she, but in my heart i hope she likes me. Some times i felt that i have a split personality some times i feel i treat her like a toy playing around her under my hand to find some 1 to accopany me when i am boring, but some time i do really like her and i think she is the 1 i turely love,i hope she can care about me,take care of me, share her and mine happiness and sadness together and love me. From the bottom of my heart i do really hope that i turely lover her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home