EuGine Living In this world

Monday, May 29, 2006

love her or do not love her any more...

She didnt come to class today.It is weird she seldom skip classes , and so i msg her to investugate about it.I feel so weird i dun feel like this when i msg her previously , my hands are shaking and my heart pump in a very fast motion. She replied me in very long period i wait and wait than i fall asleep and that time i was sleeping when she replied so i did not bordered. When the time i wake up i msg her again and i cant believe i took the courage to ask her about him,i feel happy that she had a great time but in the other hand i felt a deep blues in me ,y i am not the one who make her happy ,y not me...!!!!. I felt than now i treat her onli like a normal fren but how come i feel jellous of him. Is it mayb i try to press myself to make her happy or i dun love her any more..!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home