EuGine Living In this world

Thursday, June 29, 2006

heat myself..

Some times i do really hate myslef y i have to be so smart.. no matter wat ever thing in my life family , love,school... i well have the feeling of knowing every thing in them.. the darkness and the brightness of life.. i know when ppl lie to me and whem ppl honest to me.. i jaz know... i hate it when ppl like dun care.. when i am damn care about it.. u dun have to lie to me .. i u all think lie to will make me happy not i will not cas i know evry thing... it jazz i dun wan to speak it out it onli will make thing worst... so i choose to shut up and make myself in pain.. If u do not meant to be sorry plz dun say it out... sorry is to forgive.. but if u have the heart to say sorry... i am sorry plz dun damn say it.... sorry is meant for ppl who so know wat they did wrongly.... god onli will forgive a child who i meant to forgive.... get out from my life pain in the ass... i wan my angle to be wif me... plz come back... i misss u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home