EuGine Living In this world

Monday, June 12, 2006

She doesn't freaking care....

Yesterday nite , the clock show the time at 11 i called her...
she told me that she lost her file...
so i drove to subang to help her with the problem..
the half way i was goin to reach there she told me she found it..
i was so pist off..
at last i also went over there...
alright when i was there i feel she not happy about it cas its late..
i went in accompany her, help her wif the work..
later on i fall asleep... until i wake up she say she was goin to sleep....
but the funny thing is it took me 15 min to walk out from the door...
v was sitting on the bed i keep ask her thing..
to make sure she is ok...
when she smile or laugh it make me did some thing which i didnt think of..
i dun mean to disturb her i jazz wan her to know that i love her and i really care about her....
but no matter how turelly or how many things u have sacrified for her she will never care and never pay u back...
she already know i am sleepy and tierd...
Y the hell she wont care about me but i care so much for her...
1 small msg like drive carefully or becarefull will makes me feel better...
and so because of that it took me 13 min to drive home from subang....
the top speed is 150.......
y do i have to do like this....
if and if she will care about me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home